bannerImageSpan

zunu
lamo

Targets to hack

businesswire.com - $300k

Domain Admin - $300k

Oracle DB Access - 50k

Oracle SQL-injection - 10k

Internal Access (RAT, Bot,VPN) with access to employee network (each computer in office) - 2k per access (1bot) I have employee list and admins list.

prnewswire.com - $200k

Domain Admin - $200k

Oracle DB Access - 50k

Oracle SQL-injection - 10k

Internal Access (RAT, Bot,VPN) with access to employee network (each computer in office) - 2k per access (1bot) I have employee list and admins list.

marketwired.com - $100k

Domain Admin - $100k

Oracle DB Access - 20k

Oracle SQL-injection - 5k

Internal Access (RAT, Bot,VPN) with access to employee network (each computer in office) - 1k per access (1bot) I have employee list and admins list.

globenewswire.com - $150k

Domain Admin - $150k

Main DB Access - 20k

SQL-injection to main DB - 5k

Internal Access (RAT, Bot,VPN) with access to employee network (each computer in office) - 2k per access (1bot)

For most in list I have Internal-map (IPs, Services), Users with old passwords (we had access in past), Emails and else.

cravath.com - $50k

Domain Admin - $50k, ExchangeServer(OWA, or other mail server) - $20k, Access to office computer of pgelston@cravath.com - $5k

davispolk.com - $50k

Domain Admin - $50k, ExchangeServer(OWA, or other mail server) - $20k, Access to office computer of john.banes@davispolk.com - $5k

stblaw.com - $50k

Domain Admin - $50k, ExchangeServer(OWA, or other mail server) - $20k, Access to office computer of rbeattie@stblaw.com - $5k

skadden.com - $50k

Domain Admin - $50k, ExchangeServer(OWA, or other mail server) - $20k, Access to office computer of eileen.nugent@skadden.com - $5k

cgsh.com - $50k

Domain Admin - $50k, ExchangeServer(OWA, or other mail server) - $20k, Access to office computer of nwhoriskey@cgsh.com - $5k

kirkland.com - $50k

Domain Admin - $50k, ExchangeServer(OWA, or other mail server) - $20k, Access to office computer of david.fox@kirkland.com - $5k

lw.com - $50k

Domain Admin - $50k, ExchangeServer(OWA, or other mail server) - $20k, Access to office computer of ora.fisher@lw.com - $5k

jonesday.com - $50k

Domain Admin - $50k, ExchangeServer(OWA, or other mail server) - $20k, Access to office computer of rapofusek@jonesday.com - $5k

fticonsulting.com - $50k

Domain Admin - $50k, ExchangeServer(OWA, or other mail server) - $20k

All additional information you can get in jabber - safina@sj.ms

• reaction_title_1 2

On 1/14/2017 at 11:33 AM, The prophet said:

interesting targets. are you adding more and more to your list?

You mean some internal information? I will not do it on public section. Sorry. You can create topic in non-public section, and we will work together. Or you can just to add me in Jabber to get more info about each target.

• reaction_title_1 1

no no. i didn't want you to put all your targets here! just asked if you have more. let's talk on jabber. please pm me your jabber.

I had access to some targets. So I have much info about some targets. (network map, employees, old passwords, internal links and else).

• reaction_title_1 1