wsstore  

wsstore  

wsstore  

wsstore  
wsstore

bannerImageSpan

zunu
takemoneybro

$$$ CRAZY SHOP $$$ >> Online Store CC+CVV2 >> The best credit cards at a low price

10 hours ago, takemoneybro said:

UPDATE REDUCED PRICE vinset 40000сс usa ->1$

Excellent update! I got a full house, I made good money, I wish there were more such updates) When will the one make it?

Hi All! I read a lot of posts and reviews about different shops. Registered almost everywhere. Researched prices and much more. I came with a question in this thread on the forum due to the fact that here are the most reasonable prices. But I haven't bought anything yet. Tell me what are the pitfalls? Where can the main mistake be made when buying cards in this or another shop. I would very much like to hear your opinion. I will be glad to your advice!

17 hours ago, sejkat123 said:

Hi All! I read a lot of posts and reviews about different shops. Registered almost everywhere. Researched prices and much more. I came with a question in this thread on the forum due to the fact that here are the most reasonable prices. But I haven't bought anything yet. Tell me what are the pitfalls? Where can the main mistake be made when buying cards in this or another shop. I would very much like to hear your opinion. I will be glad to your advice! 

The main pitfall of this shop is that you need to work with this staff. 
That is, you should not hope to become a millionaire tomorrow. 
You just buy acceptable quality staff for little money and then calmly make 200-300% of the investment.